Vimatic inox valves have been purposely designed for particular fields such as the food, the pharmaceutical, the chemical and the oil industry. Due to the solid structure and the general quality of the construction materials they can be intensively used. The sections in contact with the intercepted fluids are made of Steinless Steel 316. This valves are the perfect combination of reliability and aestethics. The inner gaskets and the connections can be customized depending on the use and the necessities of the system (the valves can also be installed upside down). All the construction materials are high quality. The internal supports and the diaphragms can be diversified depending on the fluids to be intercepted, guaranteeing reliability in time. Every valve is checked and duly tested in each productive phase so as to ensure the lack of leakages.
- Materials: totally in polished steal.
- Shutter: 15% glass charged PTFE 90.
- Temperature range: from -50°C to +170°C.
- Gaskets: standard gaskets in EPDM. Fluorocarbon (FPM) gaskets on demand.
- Size: 1/2" - 3/4" N.C. On-Off and modulating N.O. version on demand.
- Working pressure: 4 standard bar (58 psi); higher pressures on demand.
- Control air pressure: from 3 to 15 psi (from 0,2 to 1 bar) for modulating; from 3 to 5 bar (from 45 to 75 psi) for On-Off.
- Emergency manual control: standard.
- Connections: standard female threaded sockets. Others connections available on demand (e.g. DIN or CLAMP).
- Relation control air pressure/opening (or closure) shutter: linear.
- Control air connection: fast coupling for 4mm plastic tube.
- Maximum size in mm: 140 x 140 x 163 (h).
If they are used as ON-OFF there is no difference in using the connections as inlet or outlet; if they are used as modulating we suggest to use the upper connection as inlet.
- Cod. F.012.054 Stainless Steel Valve 1/2" sleeve female threaded sockets- EPDM Diaphragm.
- Cod. F.012.055 Stainless Steel Valve 1/2" sleeve female threaded sockets- FPM Diaphragm.
- Cod. F.012.056 Stainless Steel Valve 3/4" sleeve female threaded sockets- EPDM Diaphragm.
- Cod. F.012.057 Stainless Steel Valve 3/4" sleeve female threaded sockets- FPM Diaphragm.
Special or on demand models samples
- Cod. F.012.050 Stainless Steel Valve DIN 25 sockets- EPDM Diaphragm.
- Cod. F.012.051 Stainless Steel Valve DIN 25 sockets- FPM Diaphragm.
Further special models can be assembled on demand.
Technical patterns are available in the DOWNLOAD area. Please register to see them.