Vimatic liquid Separators have been developed for the measurement of pressure in case of transit of a corrosive liquid able to deteriorate and damage the manometer; they are made of two half-shell conveniently assembled and divided by a PTFE diaphragm. Since the cavity above the diaphragm is fulfilled with glycerin, the aggressive fluid pressure is transferred to the manometer without danger of direct contact. Unique characteristic of Vimatic's liquid separators is the total absence of metal elements (e.g. screws), this is an additional performance guarantee also with particularly aggressive liquids.
- Materials: PVC or PP body.
- Diaphragm: PTFE.
- Connections: 1/4" threaded female.
- Maximum size: external diameter 70mm.
- Cod. F.050.010 PVC Separator, 1/4"G. f.f. connections
- Cod. F.050.020 PVC separator, 1/4"G. f.f. connections, manometer included
- Cod. F.050.030 PP separator, 1/4"G. f.f.
- Cod. F.050.040 PP separator, 1/4"G. f.f. connections, manometer included
Further special models can be assembled on demand.
Technical patterns are available in the DOWNLOAD area. Please register to see them.